When in Paris - Insta Diary




One more Paris fashion week has ended and i just realised that i never shared my fashion week memories with all of you. In case you don't follow me on instagram (: @eliastig ) or on snapchat (eliashlof) stop everything you are doing and go follow now. Check out my paris fashion week memorises .

enjoy
E ! 





burgers and sweet potato fries @blend


drinks @hotel costes


parisian beauty @le marais


backstage @natargeorgiou presentation at Le Meurice presidential suite


favourite looks 


THE best burger in Paris @ ruc cafe


hidden smoking room at derrier 


it was a VETEMENTS season so of course the colette window it was
dedicated to them



catching some parisian sun raid with my babe  Andria - andriasdose check her out she's the coolest version of me ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment